Sunday, March 18, 2012

Auction Projects

Our school yearly has a benefit auction.  Each class is required to complete on project for the oral auction, and then a few others for the silent auction part of the night.


The year before I took my current position, I attended the auction, and the sight (and thought of completing) all those class projects freaked me out a bit.


Now that I'm in my third year of auction prep, it's getting a little bit easier, though no less stressful.



We have two class book this year, our oral auction item, and two other items for the silent auction.



Our oral auction project is a "Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat" themed book shelf.








Silent auction project #1 - 
Fleece tie blanket with student hand prints.



Silent auction project #2 - 
Magnetic polaroid-styled pictures.  Displayed on magnetic dry-erase board.



To all our the parents of students in my classroom, happy bidding.  There will also be a class collage and an imitation stain-glass framed picture.


If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, do so here:
Spring for the Children - Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment