Sunday, March 18, 2012

Clutter-Free Week 1

So a while back I stumbled across the Clutter-Free Classroom blog.  I've taken on this project with everything I have, finally having motivation to get my room in order.  I moved to this school three years ago, and combining my resources and those already in place has been a difficult process....basically because there's so much.



Below are my pictures of before.


 



As you can see, I have piles, EVERYWHERE!

Next check out my desk/work area.


Now, I do have SOME organization going on with these WONDERFUL plastic drawers!  But all around them, yep, more clutter!



Below is the curtain in front of my large closet.  It helps my room look neater when it's closed.  And on the right you can see a little bit of the pull-down wall that hides my other closet.  It functions as my calendar area most of the day.


This is the inside of the closet with the pull-down wall.  I have wonderful cabinets, counter and drawers.  But the counter isn't very usable in it's current state of clutter.


 

Next, the inside of the curtained closet.  Yep, it's a disaster!



So, those are all of my before pictures.  As I make progress, I will post those as well!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment